Mobile menu


If you or someone else are in immediate danger or feel threatened you should dial 999 and ask for Police. Also call 999 for a medical emergency or for the London Fire Brigade.

For non-emergencies dial 101 and talk to Police.

If you are under 19 and worried about anything you can call Childline 0800 1111

You can ask to speak to a social worker by contacting Brent Family Front Door on: 020 8937 4300 (9am - 5pm). In an emergency call the duty team on: 020 8863 5250

You can call the NHS on 111 if you need medical help fast but it’s not an emergency or:

  • You don’t know who to call for medical help or you don’t have a GP to call
  • You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service; or
  • You require health information or reassurance about what to do next

There are a small number of people in the community who may try to exploit you financially or be sexually inappropriate, this is criminal behaviour and should always be reported to the Police.

Go to the top of this page