Mobile menu

Safety advice

If you or someone else are in immediate danger or feel threatened you should dial 999 and ask for Police. Also call 999 for a medical emergency or for the London Fire Brigade.

You can call the NHS on 111 if you need medical help fast but it’s not an emergency or:

  • You don’t know who to call for medical help or you don’t have a GP to call
  • You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service; or
  • You require health information or reassurance about what to do next

Within this website there are links to a wide range of advice and support for young people. There are contact details for specialist NHS clinics, mental health support, counselling, parenting and family support within Brent.

There is also advice and support available in these areas: personal safety, health, finance, employment, housing, immigration and law. Some support organisations are located within Brent, others offer online or telephone support.


Go to the top of this page